Who's Using JumboMax
6-time PGA & European Tour Winner including The 2019 Dubai Desert Classic, The 2018 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, The 2018 Northern Trust, the 2018 Dell Technologies Championship, The 2018 Memorial Tournament, The 2017 John Deere Classic, 2016 DAP Championship Winner, 2016 Masters Low Amateur, T-21 overall, Runner-up 2015 Australian Masters.
Winner of the 2015 NCAA Individual Championship and The 2015 U.S. Amateur.
By winning both titles in the same year, Bryson joined an elite group of golfers, including Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Jack Nicklaus and Ryan Moore, as the only players to win the two biggest events in amateur golf in the same year. Bryson plays JumboMax XL grips on every wood and iron in his bag.
• Won the 2017 John Deere Classic punching his ticket to the Open Championship.
• Awarded The Silver Cup at the 2016 Masters for Low Amateur of the tournament. Tied for 21st overall.
• Finished Runner-up at the 2015 Australian Masters after a final round 67.
• He was named to the 2015 Walker Cup Team and represented the United States in Lancashire, England September 12-13, 2015.
• Qualified for the US Open at Chambers Bay by shooting an 11-under 133 at the sectional qualifier in Cilumbus, Ohio.
• Also helped the USA to victory in the 2014 World Amateur Team Championship in Japan. He fired a third-round 61 that established an 18-hole scoring record.
• 2013-14 (So.): Finished in the top five in all four tournaments in the fall... Finished third three times, at the Fighting Illini Invite, the Erin Hills Intercollegiate and at the Gifford Collegiate... Finished the fall ranked 12th in the World Amateur Golf Rankings... Carded two three-round scores of 205 to end the fall... Had seven total rounds of par or better, including a six-under 64 in the final round at Erin Hills.
• 2013 - Summer: Won two events - the Trans-Mississippi Championship and the U.S. Amateur Qualifier at Schaffer's Mill... Was runner-up at the California State Amateur... Advanced to the match play portion of the U.S. Amateur Championships by placing sixth over two days of stroke play.
Height: 6' 1"
Birthdate: September 16, 1993
Birthplace: Modesto, CA
Turned Pro: 2016
College: Southern Methodist University
Mike Schy - PGA Teaching Professional, long-time coach, caddy and teacher. Former member of the Fresno State men's golf team in the 1980s, joined the Bulldogs as a volunteer assistant coach. The owner and operator of the Mike Schy Golf Performance Insitute at Fresno's Dragonfly Golf Club, Schy is an expert in the latest golf instruction technology. He has been a PGA Teaching Professional Member since 1990 and is a master club and putter fitter.
Mike was a member of the Northern California PGA Cup Team in 1992 and in 1983 won the Fresno City Championship. While at Fresno State, he helped his team capture the 1983 Pacific Coast Athletic Association Championship before they finished 12th at the NCAA Championships that same year.
Paul Holtby - Winner of Golf Channel's Big Break IV in Scotland, PGA Instructor. Certifications: Paul became a PGA Class A member in 1997 and has been a member of the Titleist Players Advisory Staff since 1988. He has earned the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Golf Professional Fitness Instructor (GPFI) Level One and Level Two Certifications in 2008 and Level Two Bio-Mechanics Certification in 2009. He also holds the title as an Titliest Certified Advanced Club Fitter since 2007 and became a Certified Putting Instructor through Frankly Golf in 2011.
Paul has been nominated as “Teacher of the Year” for the last five years in the NC-SCPGA. He earned the title of
“Teacher of the Year” in 2010. He has also been nominated for “Teacher of the Year” in the SCPGA for numerous years.
Bill McKinney, PGA - 2011 SCPGA Metro Chapter Teacher of the Year, 2012 Horton Smith Award Winner. California's only Master Instructor of both The Golfing Machine and Impact Zone Golf.
Bobby Schaeffer, PGA - Renowned Golf Instructor and author of multiple golf instructional books and videos.
Jay Golden, PGA - World class Long Driver, trick shot artist, golf writer, TV personality.
Gearold Ledsome - STPGA, PGA, NAGA, SWAGA - One of the top amputee golfers in the country. First Place SWAGA Texas Regional Championship 2014.
Lance Reader - President of Krank Golf and long-drive athlete. 2011 Aldila World Powergolf Matchplay Champion (Senior Division). 2010 Re/Max World Long Drive Championships 4th place (Senior Division). 5 time Re/Max World Long Drive Finalist. Longest Drives – 526, 521, 518, 516. Founder/Owner of Krank Golf®
Michael Furrh - Golf Professional, Instructor and Trick Shot Artist - Michael turned pro in 1997 and began playing JumboMax Grips in 2010. Michael holds 20 World Records including 4 Guinness World Records for the Longest Usable Golf Club. In November 2017, he set a Guinness World Record swinging a 30 foot 6 inch driver, breaking his previous world record using JumboMax Grips. Michael has raised over $254,00 for Texas charities with his trick shot shows feature JumboMax Grips on all Trick Shot Clubs.
Rick Barry - NBA Hall of Famer turned long-drive athlete. Winner of the 2013 Re/Max Masters Division.
Danny Mulhearn, PGA - Head Golf Professional, Glen Oak Country Club, Glen Ellyn, IL
Otis Birdsong - Former NBA Player, Hall of Famer
Don "The Human Bowling Ball" Nottingham - Former Baltimore Colt & Miami Dolphin and Superbowl Champion
Steve Davies - Co-founder of Cure Putters. www.cureputters.com
Keith Cook - Golf Writer/Editor at thelocalgolfer.com