Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors
Winner of three-straight Golf Digest Editor's Choice Awards for "Best Game Analyzer"
Powered by Artificial Intelligence, Arccos Caddie is golf's first and only fully-automatic shot-tracking system that seamlessly records and analyzes every shot you hit, provides "Plays Like" distances to any point on the course and Tour Analytics to help any player make smarter decisions to shoot lower scores.
Permitted Under the Rules of Golf (Decision Number 2017-0754).
- Get AI-powered Caddie Advice for every shot, on every hole
- Know your exact distance to any point on the course
- Learn precisely which club to use in every situation
- Identify your actual strengths and weaknesses
- Ultralight, low-profile sensors
- Battery designed to last 5 years
- Power saving mode
- Enhanced shot-detection algorithm
To purchase the Arccos Smart Caddie Embedded Sensors for your JumboMax STR8 Tech™ Grips, or Screw in Sensors for JumboMax Grips without the sensor cavity:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the Arccos sensors for your JumboMax grips. You will need to specify how many embedded sensors you need and how many screw-in sensors (regular and putter) so that you can connect your whole set.
- Cost will be $5 per sensor (typically 14 sensors x $5 = $70) plus shipping via an online invoice. Once paid, Arccos will ship your sensors.
- Arccos will send you set-up instructions via email explaining how to insert the sensors and create their Arccos account.
- You will receive a 30-day trial to Arccos Caddie from the date of pairing after which you will be auto-billed $99.99 per annum.